Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What a Beauty!


For those of you who follow F1 and for those of you who dont im sure you will all admit what a beautiful car this is!
This is the world champion Alonso drivign for Renault. Yup I know he lost in the USA last weekend to ferrari but as I said to my husband I reckon that was him training himself in not becoming too arrogant for tha ammount of wins he gets!
Anyways this car is blue and is absolutely beautiful so for any of you who were wondering what to gift to get me this is a bigggg clue!

6 comments:

Umm Yaqub Bilal said...

Errrrmmm yeah whatever! We shall see rather you shall see the dust off the rubber off the wheels of the renault you get left behind in the next race!

Anonymous said...

You like the car because its Blue!!!!

Figures..........

Umm Yaqub Bilal said...

Yes its blue and yup its one of the reasons that adds to its beauty... take a look at the newer model and you gotta admit its just breath taking!

Umm Yaqub Bilal said...

I dont see any balloon... and even if there was one it may be pretty but the car is stunninnnngggg!

Anonymous said...

Sorry but that car is ugly!! Umba you sure yor just not liking it cos of your hubby!

Umm Yaqub Bilal said...

lol nope I love it coz its beautilful and my husband is not a fan of alonso or renault so it has nothing to do with him its all down to good taste!