Thursday, July 20, 2006

What a View!


Im always continuosly astounded by the beauty of Allahs creation Allahu Akbar! Imagine having a view like this! SO simple but peaceful such beauty masha'Allah. It may not be a mansion or an expensive villa but doesnt it offer what a home should a sense of tranquility and calm masha'Allah! This isnt my home (I wish) infact it was a picture I found on someone elses blog but I was so struck by it that I thought to share it with you all! It reminds me of a beautiful Island called Lamu which is off Kenya which I visited with my husband a couple of months back. Ill try dig out some Lamu Photos and post them up with a short link of the lovely time we had there (not including a cockroach which insisted on tormenting me the whole night following me around) ewww! Forget that and just admire this picture! Now take a deep breath doesnt your day feel better already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salaamu alaikum.

Masha'Allah what a beautiful picture. I never would have guessed it was in Africa. It looks like the Mediterranean to me.