Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Baby!

My wonderful wonderful friend Waranga wrote this poem from her heart for me and Im ever so touched! I shall always treasure it insha'Allah and when baby is old enough shall share it with him/her and let them know it came from their aunty Waranga!

Jazaka'Allahu Khayr Waranga for your lovely poem which really touched my heart masha'Allah


BABY

From the expression of love comes a gift beyond the scales,
bewildered by the small taste of mercy,
which leaves it's softness almost forever,
Unaware, for so many day's, you were'nt here,
encased diamond, wrapped in my comfort,
The energy, so unique in it's effect,
takes months to settle, otherwise no rest would be mine,
Entering a foreign land which I've been crowned in,
Surprise me again!
I'm learning your language though it contains no words which describe
it's meaning,
so I'll wait for you to explain in your special way.

No comments: