Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why Why Why..hmmm Or Is It Just ME?

I know I have been away for ages the funny thing is almost every day if not every other day I come on to this blog as if expecting there to be a new post on it lol then I realise 'Ah yes im the one who should be posting'!

Ive been busy doing all sorts of different things and to be honest have been a bit lazy when it has come to blogging mostly as there is nothing Ive felt passionate enough to write about!

One more thing, bit of good news I have yet to share is that Im am actualy expecting now Alhamdululillah! Yup thats right All Praise is due to the Almighty who has allowed me and blessed me with carrying a little bundle of joy and I am now 21 weeks pregnan and 1 day masha'Allah! I ask you all to keep us in your prayers and thoughts and ask you all to pray that this baby will be healthy ameen!

Subhana'Allah funny what babies can do to you how they change your mood so quickly! I had started writing this blog a few moments ago feeling quite upset, frustrated and irritated enough to come and share my thoughts with my few but lovely readers and I side tracked to the baby news and now alhamdulillah I dont feel so bad it makes me wonder if I should go on about my origional post over after all!?! Although I think I should as I know ill just be back later to do it for now I think ill end of here since Ive already managed to calm myself down and feel so much better!

So the title of this blog Why Why Why..hmmm Or Is It Just ME? will have to wait to be published shortly!

1 comment:

Funny Prints said...

I shall pray for this great blessing Allah has bestowed upon you and your family, even though a part of me always feels not worthy of Allah's ears. It's such a lovely occasion and a unique experience I'm told even with additional pregnancies. Congrats, congrats, congrats! ^_______^